Thursday, October 18, 2007

Broccoli Roll Ups

Last week it was my turn to cook. I wanted to share this recipe with you.

Broccoli Roll-Ups

  • 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • about 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed and patted dry

Place broccoli in microwave safe dish and cook for about 2 minutes to allow broccoli to start to become a little tender.

Separate crescent dough into the scored triangles. Place a small amount of cheese and one or two broccoli florets along the wide edge of each triangle; roll up the dough. Place point side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375°F for 12 - 15 minutes or until golden brown.



2 comments:

Vanessa and Rebecca said...

OOOO I LOVE BROCCOLI!!! YUM.

athena said...

perfect. might try this recipe myself. or have my girls try it. i think pascale would it especially seeing she's the one that likes cooking and baking.