Saturday, July 21, 2007

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling. . .


. . .keep those habits rolling.

Yup, no new habits here this week. I've gotta make sure I can stick with all the ones I'm working on right now. They are:


Habit 11 Reading my Scriptures - I only missed one day!
Habit 10
Look my best each day - did this every day this week

Habit 9 Mark my habits off on my chart
Habit 8 Read to my children everyday. LOVING THIS!
Habit 7 Hand written letters - easy when the goal is only one a week!
Habit 6 Latch on to the Affirmative
doing great!
Habit 5 Stick to a school schedule
Habit 4 Tickle the Ivory
Habit 3 Clean as I go - becoming a habit!
Habit 2 Use positive reinforcement-noticed a huge difference in my children
Habit 1 Exercise for 30 minutes every day

I made sure to wake up a little earlier each day to read my scriptures in the quiet solitude of morning. It was wonderful! The only day I missed was yesterday when we all woke up early to go to Fallon for a visit.

Visit The Lazy Organizer to find more SHS participants.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I love your habits. You have some great ones. I'm doing the letter one this week.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. We are LDS too, in BC, Canada. Love your list of habits - many of which I have to work on myself!! Have a great weekend and Happy Sabbath tomorrow.

An Ordinary Mom said...

Ditto with me this week :) !!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are making progress! One week, I would like to start the letter writing habit.

Mrs. O said...

Great on your habits!

Just wondering if you ever decided on the quilt. I pulled out my quilting stuff for the first time since Gracie was born. It felt good to actually finish a project (although I didn't do much else).

Dee Light said...

So great that you are keeping up with your habits. It always helps me to keep things in perspective when I make a list or chart.

And what better way to start the day than with scripture!!