Friday, June 29, 2007

USA Study Guide


Hey, all you homeschoolers! Are you like me and love a good sale, especially when it's on something you've been wanting to do or try? Well, you've got to check out the wonderful sale on the state study notebooking pages that HomeschoolEstore is having right now. I don't know how long the sale will last though. So if this interests you you'd better mosey on over and take a look. The packet includes all 50 individual state study notebooking pages, United States of America notebooking set, Washington D.C. set, State Flowers, Birds, Flags, and Seals set, 13 colonies pages, and more. I'm salivating right now. Can you tell?

We love notebooking and lapbooks. The girls seem to learn the material more thoroughly when they get to be a little more creative with projects. And the final results are great for showing to grandparents and using as a review. I'm going to use this with Sara and Abby who have yet to study the United States.

1 comment:

Ice Cream said...

Oooo, I just put it in a shopping cart and am talking myself into it. It is a great deal, I just promised myself that I would stop buying new stuff until I had used all my old stuff. BUT we are also focusing on the USA this next year....
Thanks for guiding me to this great deal.