Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Fun

We had a wonderful Christmas. It's so much fun when Santa surprises little children with their heart's secret wish. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures because I was taking video instead.

Christmas Eve we all went to Pam's where the children put on a reenactment of the Nativity Story complete with animals. I have video of that too. Hopefully sometime this week I'll get those uploaded for you to see.



Christmas day we took the kids sledding using the hood off an old pickup. Too much snow came up over the edge though making the little ones miserable. Joseph built this sled from our old satellite dish. It was so much fun!


I just love when the clouds roll in over the Bloody Runs.

We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

1 comment:

Sariah Hartley said...

Such beautiful pictures! Sad I missed the sledding