Thursday, June 14, 2007

I like to look for Rainbows

Sunday afternoon the weather turned very windy blowing rain clouds into the area. After some light sprinkles a rainbow appeared. A full rainbow. Of course we were too close to the rainbow for the camera to capture it all in one shot. I tried to keep my movements steady as I took several pictures so I could try out the photo stitching tool on my computer. Here are the results. This first image is the view from right outside the kitchen. I then crossed the fence to get a less obstructed view. That's what's in the second image.

6 comments:

Julie Lybbert said...

Wow, that's pretty good piecing! Neat!

info@thebabymarketplace.com said...

Great shot(s).

Mrs. O said...

You're quite a *seamstress* - nice shot(s).

An Ordinary Mom said...

Gorgeous shots!

The title of this post is the first line to my little girl's favorite primary song :)!!

Anonymous said...

i would like to see these shots larger!

Ice Cream said...

What a lovely image to help me start me day today. Thank you for capturing a rainbow for us all to see.