Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Alarm Clock

Last week we stayed up late watching a movie with the girls and so consequently we were all very tired when the morning rolled around. I was lying in bed when I heard Laura moving around talking to herself in her bedroom. I moaned thinking she was going to do the usual and call, "Mommy, are you?" Instead we heard her little voice singing, "Hello, hello! Hello, hello!" over and over again. She woke everyone up but it was so extremely cute we all woke up happy. What's more, we don't sing that Primary song here at home. She's learned it from church.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh, there's nothing like waking up to a sweet little voice singing.

when i was little i use to wake everyone in the morning singing too. only that my parents would yell for me to put a plug in it. i guess they didn't like raunchy pop songs, lol.